February 20, 2011

BESTIE !

It's been a while since I met my bestie FABULOUS STAR a.k.a F[$] !
well, I really MISS 'em so BAD !! even I realised that we're not contacting EACH OTHER as always like before. Huhuueee.. I knewwwww.. we've been busy with our OWN studies and schedule -_-
Wish someday we can meet again even for a second ! huh ~!!

and here they areee..  ~ <3
we're 7 SPACE BIGSTAR : LINA, LYNNE, DZUL, ZACK, IEDA, WAN , and me EMO

our THEME color is PURPLE.

our MAIN THEME is : "PENUHI HARAPAN DENGAN PENUH KASIH SAYANG UNTUK MENCAPAI I.M.P.I.AN"

means: "FULFILL your HOPE with LOVE to ARCHIVING your DREAMS"
and our MAIN IDENTITY : "SENT and RECEIVE G.O.S.S.I.P with BLINK OF EYE"

aaaand our MAIN TRADEMARK : " Ukiey Duwh !" ~ lolz ^^

p/s:I miss 'em so bad.. I never have a BESTIE as GOOD as them. HOH.. FABULOUS STAR never been REPLACED in my HEART ~ <3

No comments: