June 20, 2010

Ain't go HAPPY again

Daaang. what the hell....?? wut happen thesedays really..??
actually... I'm not not that HAPPY today...
Feels like I wanna DIE right now.... Just b'cuz of I LOVE them SO BAD !!
Super Junior... is my SAVIOR... I can't LIVE without THEM...
I'm an ELF yeah.. EVERLASTINGFRIENDS... !! IDK since when I OBSESSED myself about 'em...
I really LOVE'em to DEATH... IDK but, I wanna help'em .. and I can't... !!
just b'cuz I'm not from a fancy family.. just an ordinary family...
only plenty things that I can get.. except *this..
what is *this...?? *this? what is thaaaaat..?? O_____o
huh.. I can't tell.. I think Imma just a stupid p'son... TT^TT

----I've so much reading an article regarding about 'em...
either happy or sad... good or bad.. sweet or bitter whatsoever.... !!
I heart can't stop pounding.. just b'cuz I LOVE 'em so MUCH !!
and I said it again.. SUPER JUNIOR IS MY SAVIOR...
they're my inspiration... they're my motivation..  I think w/o 'em my life would be ruined..
thanks to 'em...  I can change myself from "zero to hero"...!!


----actually I wanna support 'em no matter else what happen... hajiman, MONEY is everything rite now.. even MONEY always didn't solve EVERYTHING.. !
I wish I can go to Seoul right now... I wanna meet'em.... TT^TT

----Super Show 3 .. will be held at the early of 2011 ... at Malaysia I guess... wish I can go.. 'cuz the recent SS2, I can't go.. just b'cuz my PARENTS never let me go anywhere... TT^TT
I really wanna go there to DEATH !! DXXXX<
I wish a MIRACLE would happen to me... I wish my DREAMS *about SJ* will be TRUE !!



---- I ain't HAPPY anymore 'cuz I afraid to LOOSE 'em.. SUPER JUNIOR.. !! TT-TT

No comments: