June 12, 2010

------ Who am I..------

☞ Stubborn Girl :P
☞ Sometimes selfish ><"
☞ Love Super Junior A lot !!
☞ Calling myself as SUNGMIN's WIFEY and KYUMIN's SHIPPER ^^
☞ Undergo in LOVE... DaeGukNamAh !!
☞ and consider myself as Injoon's Wifey and KarJayJoon's Shipper ^^
 * looks like Imma betrayer of Minne.. ouh Oppa.. I'm JK ! XD
☞ Love nagging when something wrong happen LOL
Kiddo in reality but "Mature" minded.. wahaha pabo ! =_=;
☞ Imma noona/unnie for my both pabo siblings.. ^^ Imma LEADER!! XD
☞ Imma MAGNAE in myFRIENDS heart.. :P
☞ Loves BLACK a LOT !! and bit ORANGE, WHITE and SAPPHIRE BLUE !! *Pink..?? I'm so not into it.. sorry yeobo.. XP
☞ Current candy to my ears..?? ; My all is in you , In My Dreams , Bonamana , Shining World ...
☞ never HATES other kpop groups.. never say never.. but.. have dislikes.. ><"


ouh that's all I think atm.. ^^

No comments: