May 29, 2011

what in the WORLD ?

OwhMaiiiGAWD !!! pehal sekarang nii yaa..? sejak kebelakangan nih DEA semakin pelik... tetiba DEA pggl aq dgn gelaran yg x sepatutnya.... so FREAKIN weirdoo ouhkeey.. hoh.. bengang.. bengang... what in the world eh.. what in theeee world nawww... nyan nyan nyaaaa nyan ~
Aq mac igt last week dea ada survey ngan aq sumthink.. feels like DEA nk aq bg feedback sal life DEA...well I guess so...and HELLA... I tell himeverythink..that I dun want... and I want...lmao.. I mean the truth about de relationship that he brought with me.. teheee..lmaooooo... ._.
But, bitchy... Man Man Ha Niiiiii.... I will not be like my previous 4Q life... lolz.. hahha that was stupid.. I mean I wanna be rude this time,,, ngeee..I wonder what would happen next....

and I can believe that it been..... 4-5 month since we have been together... wow...this is the longest relationship that I've been thought of hohoooo... but puhhhleaseeeee... ManmanHANI... T.T xmooo lagi pisang berbuah SAJYUTA kali... ngeeee.. ~ :D

ouhkay back to topic, I'd never think..he'll go this far...cuz he lways tease me like biatch... treating me like a kid...in the public... he treat me like like NO ONE EVER KNEW 'who are us' . . .but when we 'met' lmao.. he changed.. aiyaaaaaa... but it's great if we kept our relationship... tapi tuuu too much BUTTHURT... wellyeah... PEOPLE WILL MAY NOT BELIEVE IT .. IF THEY GET KNOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER IN  LONG TIME.. omogosssh... what would happen next...???
wish THERE;S NOTHING BAD HAPPEN YEAH... HOPE SO... HOPEEEE SO ! AMIIIIIN ~ :]

No comments: